PART II (B): Figure of speech

                                                      "Night" 
Like a cloak of darkness it covers me as I walk to my destination. They say don't go out at night,you'll find the wrong people. And I tell them that maybe those people are the only ones I fit in with. Of course I say that in my head. I can only dream of living on the dangerous side, a girl as mysterious as the night sky that shields her. I don't stray far from my family's side as I walk with them, but my mind's drifting farther than them. A white dog, pale as the moon above, waltz by. They say, stay away, it'll bite. It trots up to me, looking at me, as we talk in our minds. It knows I'm painting to be him, to be free to roam the world. It walks with us till it vanishes behind, looking for something, anything. I wish I could be as free as the dog, the moon dog,running away intro the night. 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

PART I: Creative Writing: An Intellectual and Aesthetic Expression